For the convenience of health care customers, TSP services are bundled into
partnership contracts that progressively build upon each other with additional levels of support and value. These partnerships are
designed to be customized to flexibly meet the unique service requirements of individual customers.
Core Partnership services include a collection of offerings
designed as a base level of equipment support while insuring regulatory
Resident Partnership services
contain and expand upon the
Core Partnership offerings by including an on-site Biomedical Equipment Technician.
Comprehensive Partnership services include and build upon Resident
Partnership offerings to include the costs of replacement part acquisition and inventory management.
The TSP Core Partnership
program is designed to improve the cost effectiveness of medical device planning
and maintenance in your facility and assist with the satisfaction of the Joint Commission and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
These services include:
- Quality Assurance Testing and Preventive Maintenance
- Medical Equipment Inventory
- Education to enhance performance and safety
- Equipment selection and acquisition
- Management plan development and review
- Emergency procedures
- Medical Equipment Advisory Services
The TSP Resident Partnership
program provides low cost, high quality technology management services with
an on-site resident Biomedical Equipment Technician who serves as a critical link to all TSP resources. Resident Partnership services include all the benefits of the Core Partnership with the following enhancements:
- On-site services to reduce overall medical equipment costs
- Immediate response to equipment problems
- Enhanced communication to improve customer service integration into patient care team
- Problem resolution and user education
The TSP Comprehensive Partnership
program provides a complete package of services
including an on-site resident Biomedical Equipment Technician and expenses associated with repair
part acquisition and inventory management. Comprehensive Partnership services includes all the benefits
of the Resident Partnership with the following enhancements:
- Labor and equipment replacement parts included for a fixed price
- Guaranteed fixed cost
of Partnership Program service offerings.