Antibiotic Bead Molds
The Instrumentation and Model Facility has been fabricating antibiotic bead molds since 1986.
All IMF antibiotic bead molds are made from ground carbon steel and coated with Teflon.
IMF Antibiotic Bead Mold Features:
- Two-tiered and Three-tiered varieties
- Create beads of 3.2, 4.0, 6.4, or 7.0 mm diameter
- Yield between 25 and 50 beads per strand
- Usable with bone cement and antibiotic powders
- Can be made to custom specifications upon request
For best results and depending on the amount of usage, bead molds will need to have their Teflon coating periodically stripped and reapplied.
For pricing and further product information please view our brochure.